Clinical Trial Solutions
With long-standing experience operating a CLIA-approved PDX drug sensitivity testing program, our extensive Clinical Collaboration Network, and the global infrastructure necessary to support the acquisition, collection and transportation of various tumor types, including solid tumors and hematology-oncology cancers, Champions Oncology also offers:
- Management team expertise in oncology drug development, regulatory, clinical trial design and implementation
- Clinical operations expertise in site training for tissue acquisition and management of all tumor logistic requirements
- Clinical project management including planning, executing, tracking and evaluating clinical programs
- Model development and characterization expertise
- Multiple international implantation laboratories
- Funded research initiatives to expand the application of the Champions TumorGraft® platform, including next generation humanized models and take-rate optimization
- Tailoring Clinical Flow Cytometry for Optimized Drug Discovery and Development
In addition, Champions Oncology offers high dimensional flow cytometry testing as part of your clinical trial under GCLP-compliance. We offer a broad range of standard panels, as well as the ability to create and validate custom flow assays, to deliver the in-depth understanding of targeted cell populations and behaviors necessary to optimally support critical decision-making in all phases of drug research, discovery and development.
Specialists in flow cytometry study design and execution, site training and management, sample logistics and processing, as well as innovative data management and tailored reporting systems uniquely combine to make Champions Oncology your clinical flow cytometry solution provider of choice.
If you have any questions about any of our clinical trials solutions and development studies or would like to request a quote or partner with us, visit our contact us page.