NSCLC TumorGraft3D Screen
Enrolling until April 12th, 2024
Champions' is enrolling our new NSCLC TumorGraft3D Screen featuring 22 NSCLC models, including EGFR-mutant and KRAS-mutant models, EGFR+ MET+ models, and models with acquired resistance to osimertinib. These unique models are well characterized with patient responses and clinical annotation, proliferation status, and response to SOC.
This screen uses Champions' innovative TumorGraft3D Platform: a unique matrix-free assay using indication-specific proprietary media to allow for TumorGraft3D formation and maintenance. This assay can be used to rank order the effect of different test agents across multiple models, investigate tumor cell biology and interaction with the tumor microenvironment, and assess synergy of therapeutic agents in experimental combinations.
Characterization of NSCLC TumorGraft3D models CTG3D-3044: bright field images confirm 3D structure formation; proliferation demonstrate model viability for the duration of the assay and that this model proliferates during the dosing window*; positive/negative controls prove reliability of the assay; dose response curves show that the model is highly sensitive to osimertinib, but reveals a lower sensitivity to cisplatin.
*Models included in the screen are low passage TumorGraft3D derived from low passage PDX models and show a proliferation rate variability that well represents the variability observed in patients' tumors.
TumorGraft3D Screen Highlights:
- Screen provides additional cost-saving compared to a stand-alone study
- 22 NSCLC TumorGraft3D models
- no minimum to enroll
- 50% off of an SOC arm (selected by Champions)
- Included Endpoint: CellTiter-Glo® readout to evaluate cell viability/proliferation with an option to include high-content imaging analysis
- Luminex endpoint analysis can be evaluated at an additional cost
- Custom bioinformatics analyses, or NGS data licensing are available upon request.