The Champions TumorGraft® database is an online, searchable database that contains key data on PDX tumor models. We have enhanced details on the molecular features of our models, including gene mutations identified through Whole Exome Sequencing and gene expression levels quantified using RNA-seq technology, making The Champions TumorGraft® database the most annotated compendium of patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models available for searching through a web-based interface.
- Get RNA sequencing and Whole Exome sequencing data
- Compare cohorts of well-characterized models
- See graphical representations of model sets
- Build complex queries on indication, clinical data, patient treatment history, or molecular characterizations such as mutations, gene expression, copy number variations (CNV), or gene fusions
- Save search results for future use as a predefined model set
- Export data for user-defined systems and programs
- Raw gene expression data as well as biological samples are available upon request