TumorGraft3D 50 Model Screen
Enrolling until December 15th, 2023
Champions' is enrolling our new TumorGraft3D Screen featuring 50 models across 8 tumor indications: 9 NSCLC, 9 Breast Cancer, 9 Ovarian Cancer, 8 Melanoma, 5 Gastric Cancer, 5 CRC, 3 Prostate Cancer, and 2 Sarcoma models. These unique models are well characterized with patient responses and clinical annotation, proliferation data and response to SOC.
This screen uses Champions' innovative TumorGraft3D Platform: a unique matrix-free assay using indication-specific proprietary media to allow for TumorGraft3D formation and maintenance. This assay can be used to rank order of the effect of different test agents across multiple models, investigate tumor cell biology and interaction with the tumor microenvironment, and assess synergy of therapeutic agents in experimental combinations.
Example of differential gene expression analysis: in the volcano plot, dots located above the cutoff p-value (y=1) represent genes that are differentially expressed between two groups of models; the box and whisker graph depicts the expression of a single gene in two groups of models (responder and non-responder to a specific agent).
TumorGraft3D Screen Highlights:
- Screen provides additional cost-saving compared to a stand-alone study
- 50 TumorGraft3D models: 9 NSCLC, 9 Breast Cancer, 9 Ovarian Cancer, 8 Melanoma, 5 Gastric Cancer, 5 CRC, 3 Prostate Cancer, and 2 Sarcoma models.
- 5 model minimum to enroll and you have the ability to select the models you want to screen
- 50% off of an SOC arm (selected by Champions)
- Included Endpoint: CellTiter-Glo® readout to evaluate cell viability/proliferation with an option to include high-content imaging analysis
- Luminex endpoint analysis can be evaluated at an additional cost
- Complimentary differential gene expression analysis (DGEA) of responders vs non-responders for up to three compounds (minimum enrollment: 15 models)
- Optional proprietary multi-omics analysis (sMB-PLS) of responders vs non-responders: RNASeq, WES, Proteomics, Phosphoproteomics (minimum enrollment: 15 models).
- Other custom bioinformatics analyses (e.g. cellular deconvolution), or NGS data licensing are available upon request.