SynScreen & HuSynScreen Platforms
Champions Oncology’s SynScreen and HuSynScreen Platforms for evaluating therapeutics in Syngeneic Models
Champions offers a quarterly screen in syngeneic cell lines with either endogenous mouse or genetically modified human immune therapy targets. This screen can be used in assessing efficacy or benchmarking therapeutics agents against or in combination with standard of care immune therapy agents in an intact murine immune system. Benefits of enrolling include:
- MC38/CT26/LLC/4T1/EMT6/B16F10/RENCA lines
- WT and humanized PD-1/PD-L1/CTLA-4 GEMM models available (plus additional targets) allowing for testing against/in combination with approved human specific therapies such as Keytruda and Ipilimumab.
- Significant cost savings versus standalone studies
- Immunophenotyping and checkpoint inhibitor response available
- Endpoint analyses include Flow Cytometry, Luminex/ELISA, IHC, Body Weight and Tumor Volume Measurements