Champions Oncology offers platforms for ex vivo drug testing in multiclonal 3D organ-like tumor cultures derived from our superior well-characterized patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models. These actively proliferating models enable the rapid development of high throughput ex vivo assays using cytotoxicity readouts, high content imaging, and molecular endpoints to support preclinical research and de-risk in vivo studies, furthering traditional and immuno-oncology studies.
This platform adopts a unique assay with no matrix added and indication specific proprietary media to allow for TumorGraft3D formation and proliferation.
Champions' TumorGraft3D Platform can be used to:
- Evaluate effect of test agents on tumor cell proliferation in a 3D platform
- Rank multiple agents before progressing to additional studies
- Validate agent therapeutic targets in a cohort with specific characteristics
- Study the mechanism of action of an agent
- Determine the best drug combination regimen
- Prioritize tumor indications and tumor models for further studies
- Investigation of the tumor microenvironment (TME) using co-culture assays
Available Platform Endpoints:
- CellTiter-Glo® (standard readout)
- High-Content Imaging
- Western Blot
- Cellular Deconvolution