Ex Vivo Tumor Fragment Platform
Champions Oncology offers platforms for ex vivo drug testing in tumor cluster cultures derived from our solid and liquid tumor patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models. Utilizing high content imaging and fluorescent-based readouts in 96 and 384-well formats, these platforms enable the rapid development of high throughput ex vivo assays for both traditional and immuno-oncology applications that can enhance early discovery research and de-risk in vivo studies.
Provided as a customizable platform, researchers can choose warm or cryopreserved tumor fragments based on their needs. Champions' Ex Vivo Tumor Fragment Platform can be used to:
- Rank multiple agents before progressing to additional studies
- Validate agent therapeutic targets in a cohort with specific characteristics
- Study the mechanism of action of an agent
- Prioritize tumor indications and PDX models for further studies.
Available Platform Endpoints:
- CellTiter-Glo® (standard readout)
- High-Content Imaging
- Western Blot