Champions Oncology, Inc. is a rapidly growing oncology company with an enthusiastic group of professionals dedicated to enhancing oncology drug development and advancing personalized treatment with a goal to improve the lives of cancer patients globally. See the position description(s) below for current openings.
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- Head of Personalised Oncology (UK)
- Oncology Research Associate I & II
- Staff Accountant
Even if you don’t see a job currently posted that meets your qualifications, we are always looking for exceptional people with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Patient Derived Xenograft (PDX) models and databases.
- In vivo oncology tumor models experience including animal handling; tumor implantation; tumor measurement; and drug preparation.
- IP, PO, and IV administration of therapeutic agents.
- Project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of federal/state/local regulatory requirements for obtaining human tissue.
- Knowledge of shipping/transportation logistics and suppliers.
- Clinical study enrollment experience.
- Business development success in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience implementing marketing plans and executing marketing campaigns.
Follow the links above for submitting an application and resume for future consideration.
Champions Oncology, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.